Old 11-24-2009, 08:02 PM
dann frazier

Default scheduling 2.6.26-21

We have several pending changes, plus we need to merge in the latest
DSAs. I'll plan on uploading tomorrow, so let me know if you have any
changes pending that might need more time.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:32 PM
dann frazier

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 02:02:25PM -0700, dann frazier wrote:
> We have several pending changes, plus we need to merge in the latest
> DSAs. I'll plan on uploading tomorrow, so let me know if you have any
> changes pending that might need more time.

The p-u processing isn't working at the moment, and there's no real
point in uploading until it is - so I'm postponing..

Old 12-24-2009, 07:37 AM
dann frazier

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 01:32:01PM -0700, dann frazier wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 02:02:25PM -0700, dann frazier wrote:
> > We have several pending changes, plus we need to merge in the latest
> > DSAs. I'll plan on uploading tomorrow, so let me know if you have any
> > changes pending that might need more time.
>
> The p-u processing isn't working at the moment, and there's no real
> point in uploading until it is - so I'm postponing..

p-u processing is going again, albeit manually, so I'd like to
reschedule this for tomorrow.

--
dann frazier