Old 11-16-2009, 06:24 PM
Stephen Powell

Default Custom Kernel Building in Debian

Maybe I'm re-inventing the wheel here, but I have recently collected and organized
my notes on custom kernel building in Debian and have put them on the web at the
following URL: http://www.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/Kernel.htm

Maybe it will be useful to somebody. If there is anything incorrect on this page,
regardless of how small or inconsequential, please tell me. If it's out-of-date,
please tell me. If it's redundant, or if there's better documentation somewhere
else, please tell me. I welcome all feedback. I am subscribed to debian-s390,
but not to debian-kernel; so if you post to debian-kernel please cc me. I
welcome any and all feedback.

Commence firing. Fire at will.