Old 11-15-2009, 10:51 AM

Default Processed: retitle 493375 to tgtadm usage messages use square brackets around mandatory arguments

> retitle 493375 tgtadm usage messages use square brackets around mandatory arguments
Bug #493375 [tgt] tgt: --op show gives a parse error
Changed Bug title to 'tgtadm usage messages use square brackets around mandatory arguments' from 'tgt: --op show gives a parse error'

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)