Old 11-15-2009, 09:10 AM

Default Sun Fire v480 kernel

Hello Community

I'm trying to install Debian on my Sun Fire 480 butt all version i've
tried failed during kernel boot. So I found that this

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-sparc/current/images/netboot/

kernel works. Unfortunaltely the installer crashes during procedure.
My question is: where can i find config for this kernel
to compile it on my own and boot over network.

Thank You in advance
Jacek Herold