Old 11-13-2009, 03:21 PM

Default Processed: severity of 556106 is important

> severity 556106 important
Bug #556106 [linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64] do_IRQ: 0.184 No irq handler for vector
Severity set to 'important' from 'critical'

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 11-13-2009, 03:27 PM

> severity 556106 important
Bug #556106 [linux-image-2.6.26-2-amd64] do_IRQ: 0.184 No irq handler for vector
Ignoring request to change severity of Bug 556106 to the same value.