Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Marian Hromiak

Default cman configuration error

Hello,

I found error in cman package. I found mistype in /etc/init.d/cman in this line:
if [ -f /etc/defaults/cman ] ; then
. /etc/defaults/cman
fi

And correct is:
if [ -f /etc/default/cman ] ; then
. /etc/default/cman
fi

(s is moreover in word default)

--
Marian Hromiak
icq: 177668304

Old 11-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 01:14:10PM +0100, Marian Hromiak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found error in cman package. I found mistype in /etc/init.d/cman in this line:
[...]

Debian has a perfectly good bug tracker; please report this there.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.