Old 11-08-2009, 07:27 PM

Default Processed: tagging 555093

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 555093 + pending
Bug #555093 [linux-2.6] Missing kernel-img.conf makes a debian kernel not installable
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 11-17-2009, 12:21 AM

> # Automatically generated email from bts, devscripts version 2.10.35lenny7
> tags 555093 + pending
Bug #555093 {Done: Ben Hutchings <ben@decadent.org.uk>} [linux-2.6] Missing kernel-img.conf makes a debian kernel not installable
Ignoring request to alter tags of bug #555093 to the same tags previously set