Old 10-29-2009, 10:43 PM

Default Processed: reassign 552810 to linux-2.6

> reassign 552810 linux-2.6
Bug #552810 [util-linux] initramfs-tools: Localtime not set during initramfs boot leading to wrong fsck.ext4 errors
Bug reassigned from package 'util-linux' to 'linux-2.6'.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

Old 10-29-2009, 11:48 PM

> reassign 552810 linux-2.6
Bug #552810 [linux-2.6] initramfs-tools: Localtime not set during initramfs boot leading to wrong fsck.ext4 errors
Ignoring request to reassign bug #552810 to the same package