-   Debian Kernel (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/)
-   -   Processed: reassign 552810 to linux-2.6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kernel/271577-processed-reassign-552810-linux-2-6-a.html)

10-29-2009 10:43 PM

Processed: reassign 552810 to linux-2.6

> reassign 552810 linux-2.6
Bug #552810 [util-linux] initramfs-tools: Localtime not set during initramfs boot leading to wrong fsck.ext4 errors
Bug reassigned from package 'util-linux' to 'linux-2.6'.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)

10-29-2009 11:48 PM

Processed: reassign 552810 to linux-2.6

> reassign 552810 linux-2.6
Bug #552810 [linux-2.6] initramfs-tools: Localtime not set during initramfs boot leading to wrong fsck.ext4 errors
Ignoring request to reassign bug #552810 to the same package