Old 03-23-2009, 06:21 AM
maximilian attems

Default initramfs-tools stable release 0.93.1

random pile of fixes combined with some Ubuntu syncs.
no new features.

The naming of the initramfs-tools stable releases changed
from adding a letter to the more accepted and widely used
addition of a maintenance number.

Ben Collins (1):
init-top/framebuffer: ignore blacklist for forced vga= usage.

Matt Kraai (1):
mkinitramfs-kpkg misspells "deprecation" as "depreciation"

Michael Vogt (1):
update-initramfs: set_linked_version() check if the links point to an existing initrd.img

Scott James Remnant (1):
mkinitramfs: include the modules.order file.

maximilian attems (10):
init: export ip root param for configure_networking()
initramfs-tools.8: Document exported IP kernel parameter.
initramfs-tools.preinst: Nuke initrd-tools related migration path.
MODULES=dep: ide-disk got renamed to ide-gd_mod since 2.6.28.
mkinitramfs: usage() fix conffile name.
update copyright year of my contributions
control: conform to latest policy without changes
hook-functions: reword MODULES=dep error message
hook-functions: MODULES=dep fix for mmc root
debian/compat: Set debhelper compatibility version 5

Old 03-23-2009, 08:48 AM
maximilian attems

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 08:21:25AM +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> random pile of fixes combined with some Ubuntu syncs.
> no new features.
>
> The naming of the initramfs-tools stable releases changed
> from adding a letter to the more accepted and widely used
> addition of a maintenance number.

sorry forgot to post links to tar and git

git clone git://git.debian.org/kernel/initramfs-tools.git

online repo:
http://git.debian.org/git/kernel/initramfs-tools.git

tarball:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/i/initramfs-tools/initramfs-tools_0.93.1.tar.gz