Old 03-22-2009, 08:27 PM
maximilian attems

Default 5.0.1 kernel upload, ABI change

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 01:13:49PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> Though several of the openvz changes have been committed and do not
> break the ABI, there are several openvz changes pending that do. These
> fix nfs support, ipv6, and some additional netfilter fixes. Maks is
> currently staging these additional fixes in his tree.

thanks commited,
we should now be resynced to openvz 2.6.26 upstream tree.
interested in hearing testers of tomorrows build.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:15 AM
Otavio Salvador

(droped other mailing list that are not suppose to handle this specific
issue)

dann frazier <dannf@debian.org> writes:

>> Stable
>> ------
>> There are several fixes queued up for a stable upload. I have a
>> few more small fixes from jmm to review/commit as well, and it looks
>> like tbm has an RTC regression fix pending. I've seen mentions of
>> OpenVZ fixes from Ola/maks - what is the status of those? Are there
>> any other changes people are working on?
>
> Obviously we've made a lot of progress here and have several changes
> queued up. I also have a handful of changes from Moritz to review. If
> you have any additional changes queued, please speak up.

Please take a look at #519815. This looks worth a look and is indeed a
serious issue for user POV.

--
O T A V I O S A L V A D O R
E-mail: otavio@debian.org UIN: 5906116