Old 03-17-2009, 09:05 PM
dann frazier

Default seeking kernel testers

hey,
We have a kernel security update prepared for lenny that contains a
significant amount of arch-specific code changes. We are looking for
pre-release testers - particularly those running alpha, mips, sparc
and s390 gear.

I've staged the upload here:
deb http://kernel.debian.net/debian lenny-proposed-security-updates main

If you are interested in participating, please upgrade your system and
send me an e-mail (off-list please) about which flavor you are
testing. Thanks!

--
dann frazier