Old 03-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Josselin Mouette

Default gnome-power-manager: shuts down machine *after* battery swap

reassign 448050 linux-2.6
thanks

According to upstream, this is a bug in the Linux kernel, that is
supposed to be fixed upstream. I don’t know if it’s fixed in
2.6.26/lenny or in a more recent version, though.

Cheers,
--
.'`. Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :