Old 12-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Bastian Blank

Default Scheduling linux-2.6 2.6.26-12

Hi folks

I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-12 on monday.

It includes several bug and security fixes.

Bastian

--
You're dead, Jim.
-- McCoy, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7

Old 12-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Jurij Smakov

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 11:36:03PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-12 on monday.
>
> It includes several bug and security fixes.

Any chance you could address bug 508108 with this upload as well? The
config changes only affect sparc and I've successfully tested the
trivial patch attached to that bug report.

Cheers.
--
Jurij Smakov jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/ KeyID: C99E03CC