Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Gregor Jasny

Default Need to compile newest UVC driver

Hi,

I've got a libv4l and UVC related bug report [507280]. Upstream has
already fixed a bug in libv4l but the observed bug remains. We'd like to
test the issue with a newer UVC version than the one in
linux-image-2.6.26-1-686. Either UVC from 2.6.27 or (preferable) the one
from the v4l-dvb reporitory.

Have you already packages for 2.6.27 available?

How do I compile the v4l-dvb tree for linux-image-2.6.26-1-686?
Regarding the initrd generation what do I have to consider in this area?

Thanks,
Gregor