Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Bastian Blank

Default Scheduling linux-2.6 2.6.26-10

Hi folks

I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-10 tomorrow.

Even if it does not yet fix suspend on several machines, it includes
other important fixes.

Bastian

--
No one wants war.
-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3201.7

Old 11-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Moritz Muehlenhoff

Bastian Blank wrote:

> I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-10 tomorrow.
>
> Even if it does not yet fix suspend on several machines, it includes
> other important fixes.

I'm currently browsing through the open bug reports and I noticed
that Konstantin Khlebnikov of OpenVZ posted a patch for #500876,
maybe this can be considered for Lenny as well?

Cheers,
Moritz

Old 11-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Moritz Muehlenhoff

On 2008-11-07, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> Bastian Blank wrote:
>
>> I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-10 tomorrow.
>>
>> Even if it does not yet fix suspend on several machines, it includes
>> other important fixes.
>
> I'm currently browsing through the open bug reports and I noticed
> that Konstantin Khlebnikov of OpenVZ posted a patch for #500876,
> maybe this can be considered for Lenny as well?

There's also a patch/request to raise the number of supported cores
in the bigmem flavour to support a 16 core Dell system. (#497807)

Cheers,
Moritz

Old 11-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Moritz Muehlenhoff

On 2008-11-07, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> On 2008-11-07, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
>> Bastian Blank wrote:
>>
>>> I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-10 tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Even if it does not yet fix suspend on several machines, it includes
>>> other important fixes.
>>
>> I'm currently browsing through the open bug reports and I noticed
>> that Konstantin Khlebnikov of OpenVZ posted a patch for #500876,
>> maybe this can be considered for Lenny as well?
>
> There's also a patch/request to raise the number of supported cores
> in the bigmem flavour to support a 16 core Dell system. (#497807)

Plus a request to enable support to run the Sparc images under
Sun Logical Domains (#501684, #501681).

Cheers,
Moritz

Old 11-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Moritz Muehlenhoff

On 2008-11-07, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> On 2008-11-07, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:

>>> I'm currently browsing through the open bug reports and I noticed
>>> that Konstantin Khlebnikov of OpenVZ posted a patch for #500876,
>>> maybe this can be considered for Lenny as well?
>>
>> There's also a patch/request to raise the number of supported cores
>> in the bigmem flavour to support a 16 core Dell system. (#497807)
>
> Plus a request to enable support to run the Sparc images under
> Sun Logical Domains (#501684, #501681).

I've attached a patch for #497101 to the bug log.

Cheers,
Moritz

Old 11-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Bastian Blank

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 12:07:34AM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> There's also a patch/request to raise the number of supported cores
> in the bigmem flavour to support a 16 core Dell system. (#497807)

Merged and fixed.

Bastian

--
Only a fool fights in a burning house.
-- Kank the Klingon, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown

Old 11-10-2008, 07:54 AM
"Mike Grice"

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> On 2008-11-07, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:

>>> I'm currently browsing through the open bug reports and I noticed
>>> that Konstantin Khlebnikov of OpenVZ posted a patch for #500876,
>>> maybe this can be considered for Lenny as well?
>>
>> There's also a patch/request to raise the number of supported cores
>> in the bigmem flavour to support a 16 core Dell system. (#497807)
>
> Plus a request to enable support to run the Sparc images under
> Sun Logical Domains (#501684, #501681).

This was me... yes please ;-)

Mike

Old 11-10-2008, 10:42 PM