Old 09-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Bastian Blank

Default snd-pcsp vs pcspkr

Hi folks

One of the following modules have to go, both claims the same hardware:
- snd-pcsp
- pcspkr

Bastian

--
Each kiss is as the first.
-- Miramanee, Kirk's wife, "The Paradise Syndrome",

Old 09-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Steve Langasek

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 01:19:37PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:

> One of the following modules have to go, both claims the same hardware:
> - snd-pcsp
> - pcspkr

Are we meant to be voting? snd-pcsp sounds terrible, I think it should go
away.

Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com vorlon@debian.org