Old 09-09-2008, 05:28 PM
dann frazier

Default r12208 - in dists/sid/linux-2.6/debian: . config/hppa

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 02:43:33PM +0000, Maximilian Attems wrote:
> Author: maks
> Date: Tue Sep 9 14:43:32 2008
> New Revision: 12208
>
> Log:
> hppa ignore ABI
>
> not relevant for the arch and check is wrong:
> 16:35 <kyle> i'm not willing to support proprietary modules built on parisc.
> 16:39 <kyle> so, the abi issue really isn't an issue for me.

This doesn't just affect proprietary modules.

--
dann frazier

Old 09-09-2008, 06:18 PM
maximilian attems

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008, dann frazier wrote:

> This doesn't just affect proprietary modules.

right but the abi can be reestablished,
it currently affects useless symbols that weren't working anyway
in parisc. other then that there is no abi breaker.

--
maks