Old 09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Martin Sourada

Default Guidelines change, tutorials update, new screencasts

Hi,

I've done some work on Echo wiki today and added Huge size guideline and
One Canvas guideline to the Echo Guidelines [1].

Also with the introduction of the new echo-artist scripts, I updated
some Echo tutorials [2][3] and created three new screen-casts [4][5][6]
showing how to use these tools properly.

Comments welcome,
Martin

PS: I am going to FUDCon tomorrow (Saturday) and since we'll most likely
hold a session about Fedora Art with Nicu, it's possible that I mention
these changes as well :-)