Old 09-05-2008, 03:29 AM
"Roy Franz"

Default ethnhalf - 32 serial port support is great!!

Just tried the Etchnhalf kernel, and I don't need to rebuild it
because now 32 serial ports are supported!!!
Thanks for this change - it saves me a lot of hassle, as I don't need
to build custom kernels for a number of machines
any more.

Thanks for this change and all your hard work.

Roy