Old 08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Bastian Blank

Default Scheduling linux-2.6 2.6.26-4

Hi folks

I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-4 tomorrow after the current ones
was (hopefully) synced to Lenny.

This upload includes several fixes:
- 2.6.26.3
- VServer for some additional arches to catch up to the list of
supported arches in Etch.
- Some Xen and OpenVZ fixes, including a RC bug.

After that, I schedule another upload of linux-latest-2.6 to pick the
new images and get anything installable again. And also an upload for
linux-modules-extra-2.6 to pick up the new images.

linux-latest-2.6 should migrate rather fast to reduce the
uninstallability in Lenny again. The rest can follow later.

Bastian

--
Bones: "The man's DEAD, Jim!"

Old 08-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Steve Langasek

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 07:57:50PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-4 tomorrow after the current ones
> was (hopefully) synced to Lenny.

I hope you intend to hold off the upload until 2.6.26-3 reaches testing,
even if this doesn't happen tomorrow, since the release team is actively
working on getting 2.6.26 into testing.

Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com vorlon@debian.org