Old 08-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Ericounet

Default sata problem with the last upgrade kernel 2.6.18

hi,

saterday night, after upgrade, i was unable to boot on a asus P5W DH deluxe
motherboard: there was at boot a sata error: I tried 5 times, after making
all data saving, on an new etch bare install: the kernel of the original CD
booted without problem. I upgraded, and just after rebooted: same error.

I install finally lenny without problem (appart the libxml2 prob).

I kept a partition free to try again to install etch to note te messages at
boot and will give the details on wednesday.

Eric!
----