Old 12-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Larry Doolittle

Default Attaboy to the kernel team for 2.6.23-1

I want to give a public "Attaboy"
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/attaboy
to the kernel team, esepcially maks, for the 2.6.23-1 release.
I'm running it now on AMD64/K8T800Pro with RTL-8169, RV280, etc.
No problems at all. The list of bug fixes and improvements
listed in the Changelog is mind-boggling. And the removal of
illegal and/or non-DSFG-free firmware is great step forward.

I have downloaded all the relevant sources, and hope to review
all the firmware status again soon. If it is as clean is it looks
at first glance, we might be able to close bugs like #383403.

- Larry