Old 09-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Jacopo Nespolo

Default kile spellcheck

Hello everyone.
I'm using kile to write a quite lengthy document in LaTeX.
All was fine until yesterday night, but as today I opened my document,
I found that the spellcheck is marking as incorrect all words starting
by capital letters (basically each and every single word after a full
stop).
The weird part is that opening the same document on kate and doing the
spellcheck there doesn't trigger this behaviour: only mistakes are
marked, whether they contain a capital letter or not.
Needless to say that having so many words incorrectly underlined
dramatically lowers the signal to noise ratio, and increases the
possibility to overlook a real mistake.

Does anyone know what's going on? Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks a lot.
Jacopo