Old 09-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Daniel Schröter

Default KDE SC 4.9.1

Hello,

can somone compile version 4.9.1 and upload it to experimental? ;-)
http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.9.1.php

Thanks!

Bye

Old 09-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

On Thu 06 Sep 2012 14:49:31 Daniel Schröter escribió:
> Hello,
>
> can somone compile version 4.9.1 and upload it to experimental? ;-)
> http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.9.1.php

No enough man power. The most probably thing that will occur is that we skip
4.9.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Sea estricto cuando envíe y tolerante cuando reciba. En otras palabras, solo
envíe paquetes que cumplan rigurosamente con lo estándares, pero espere

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

Old 09-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Daniel Schröter

Old 09-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Sune Vuorela

On 2012-09-08, Daniel Schröter <d.schroeter@gmx.de> wrote:
> I hope we will see a beta of 4.10 as soon as available on kde.org.

Thank you for volunteering!

Feel free to find me on irc assuming you're willing to learn, and not
completely clueless in a terminal window.

/Sune

Old 09-15-2012, 06:16 PM
"O. Sinclair"

is now in the kubuntu backports ppa apparently. Anyone upgraded can give
some idea of success/improvements/problems/regressions?

Sinclair

Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Jan Litwiński

W dniu 2012-09-15 20:16, O. Sinclair
in the kubuntu backports ppa apparently. Anyone upgraded can give
some idea of success/improvements/problems/regressions?

Sinclair

IÂ* have KDE 4.9.1 in
openSUSE and it works smoothly, but kmail still have issues (don't
filters all messages, don't auto completionÂ* addresses)

--
Jan Litwiński
http://netsjanek.blogspot.com/

Old 09-16-2012, 07:12 PM
jonas larsson

Hello

I've just installed it. I had a issue with not being able to log in at first with LightDM. Switched from "Previous session" settings to "KDE plasma desktop" and it worked, logged in again with "previous session" and that also worked the second time. Everything runs smooth so far and I have no issues with the basic usage.

Marble is waaay snappier now, such a well made application!
KWin is great. Not sure if "shade" feature is new, but I just found it - instant love!
Cheers to the KDE folks, thanks guys.

b.r
Jonas

Old 09-17-2012, 06:49 AM
Mark Fraser

On Saturday 15 Sep 2012 20:16:31 O. Sinclair wrote:
> is now in the kubuntu backports ppa apparently. Anyone upgraded can give
> some idea of success/improvements/problems/regressions?
>
> Sinclair

The only thing I've noticed that I'm not happy about is when you shut down by
right clicking on the desktop and selecting leave, clicking on the icon next
to "Turn off computer" now brings up another option of "suspend to RAM" when
all I want to do is shut down. Now I have to actually click on the words "Turn
off computer" to start shut down.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:02 AM
"O. Sinclair"