Old 09-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Fayaz Yusuf Khan

Default Korganizer not working on Wheezy

In my setup, I happen to have an 'akonadi calendar' which as two 'Personal Calendars'.
Whenever I try to add a Todo, I get this message:

Error while saving akonadi calendar.
Unknown error. (Append failed)

Any idea what's going on?

PS: recent upgrade from Squeeze, but wasn't using korganizer back then.
--
Fayaz Yusuf Khan
Cloud architect, Dexetra SS, India