Old 08-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Agnus Mayon

Default U never know what's around the corner for sure. But this time there's a pretty little surprise for you:)

Hey, name of mine is Agnus!
Pics of urs on here arrested my attention and that's why I wanted to know more about you. I'm sure you would not be against of it.
U r a pretty fellow and I really love boys looking like you. What I can tell about me? My height is 177 cm. My birthday is on 16 of July. I'm brunette. I could give u some of my intimate photo shots in new mail if u wanna examine them.
So, I wish you great day and hope to receive a message from u soon.