Old 08-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Rufina Viveiros

Default I wanna fill your life with new emotions. Interested?

What is new?
U're cute and that you know how to bring happiness to women. you know, I was studying psychology in university and that's why I know a lot about anthroposcopy! So, I examined ur photos, analyzed them and decided that you are cool. So now I'm writing u this message.
Oh, some of my information. My name is Rufina and I'm 22 years. I am here almost all the time and that's why I'll be waiting for ur answer so much!
Please, don't let me wait!