Old 07-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Luc Castermans

Default KDE screen lock reports wrong password

Hi,

I run KDE (Wheezy) on ¨old HW¨: Dell D400. It seems that if I lock
the screen I cannot unlock it as my password is reported as wrong.
Upon initial login it is Ok.

On other machines (AMD64) this phenomena is not present.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Regards,

Luc