-   -   Appereance of KDE in Debian wheezy (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/677409-appereance-kde-debian-wheezy.html)

Eshat Cakar 06-26-2012 05:41 PM

Appereance of KDE in Debian wheezy

Hi,

I've just blogged about, what KDE will look like in wheezy.
So in case you're not on sid and using the desktop-base package
check out http://www.eshat.de/blog/?p=363 for screenshots.

Cheers,

--
eshat cakar
web: www.eshat.de gpg-id: 799B 95D5

R33D3M33R 06-26-2012 06:28 PM

Appereance of KDE in Debian wheezy

Hello,

what package must be installed to achieve this look? I'm always installing from scratch and my wheezy installation doesn't look anywhere near this.

Thanks,
Andrej

Eshat Cakar 06-26-2012 07:28 PM

Am 26.06.2012 schrieb R33D3M33R <andrejm@ubuntu.si>:

> what package must be installed to achieve this look?

just install desktop-base from unstable [1] or wait until it hits
testing/wheezy.
For existing accounts you might have to set your ksplash theme in
systemsettings.

[1] http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/desktop-base

Diederik de Haas 06-26-2012 08:03 PM

On Tuesday 26 June 2012 19:41:28 Eshat Cakar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just blogged about, what KDE will look like in wheezy.
> So in case you're not on sid and using the desktop-base package
> check out http://www.eshat.de/blog/?p=363 for screenshots.

Just installed it, and ... WOW really nice!!

I thought Ariya was too bright, but this is perfect.
Thank you (and Adrien Aubourg).

Diederik

Valerio Passini 06-26-2012 10:08 PM

marted́ 26 giugno 2012 Cakar ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I've just blogged about, what KDE will look like in wheezy.
> So in case you're not on sid and using the desktop-base package
> check out http://www.eshat.de/blog/?p=363 for screenshots.
>
> Cheers,

marted́ 26 giugno 2012

Thanks for your great work. IMHO What would be nice to add:
a color set (it doesn't need to be totally original, but to look pretty with
your wallpaper), a suggested theme for kwin (same as above) and a suggested
cursor theme.

Valerio

R33D3M33R 06-29-2012 04:06 PM

Appereance of KDE in Debian wheezy