-   -   KMyMoney button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/677183-kmymoney-button-enter-scheduled-transaction-missing.html)

Ismael Bejarano 06-26-2012 04:12 AM

KMyMoney button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing

Hi!!

Since the transition to qt-4.8 and kde-4.8 I've experienced that in
the Home screen the button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing.
Also in the context menu in the 'Scheduled items' section the menu
entry 'Enter next transaction' is missing its icon it show an icon
with the question mark instead '?' (both the button in home screen and
that menu entry use the same icon).

I've tried this with kmymoney from kdewindows and the button/icon is
present. Also I've tried reinstalling kmymoney, oxygen icons,
swithching themes.

Should I report this to the debian bugtracker?

Cheers,
Ismael