-   -   Cursor shape on mouse hover (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/675485-cursor-shape-mouse-hover.html)

Martin Steigerwald 06-21-2012 04:14 PM

Cursor shape on mouse hover

Am Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012 schrieb Valerio Passini:
> Hello,

Hello Valerio,

> Is it happening only to me or since the kde 4.8.3 upgrade the cursor
> has stopped changing shape (taking the shape of a little hand with a
> pointing forefinger) while hovering items in dolphin? It is a useful
> feature, I'm behaved to look at this change in shape for easing the
> moment when I need to left click mouse button.

Works here with „Comix Cursor original Red Huge Slim“ (needs extra debian
package).

Thanks,

Valerio Passini 06-21-2012 09:08 PM

Cursor shape on mouse hover

giovedì 21 giugno 2012 Steigerwald ha scritto:
> Am Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012 schrieb Valerio Passini:
> > Hello,
>
> Hello Valerio,
>
> > Is it happening only to me or since the kde 4.8.3 upgrade the cursor
> > has stopped changing shape (taking the shape of a little hand with a
> > pointing forefinger) while hovering items in dolphin? It is a useful
> > feature, I'm behaved to look at this change in shape for easing the
> > moment when I need to left click mouse button.
>
> Works here with „Comix Cursor original Red Huge Slim“ (needs extra debian
> package).
>
> Thanks,

giovedì 21 giugno 2012

Thank you for your reply. I have tried your set of cursor but nothing changed.
Probably is something in my configuration that is messed up. If I solve this
negligible problem, I will post the solution in the forum.

Valerio