-   -   KDE SC 4.8.3-1 and Dolphin 2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/671546-kde-sc-4-8-3-1-dolphin-2-a.html)

Martin Steigerwald 05-27-2012 09:42 AM

KDE SC 4.8.3-1 and Dolphin 2

Hi!

These installed well today.

For Dolphin 2 an additional

aptitude -t experimental-snapshots dist-upgrade

was necessary.

First tests with Dolphin went well. Listing the contents of /usr/bin is
real fast now. I didnīt test before, but I know the time it takes in GTK
file requester when I want to select an application for a MIME type in
Iceweasel and this freaking thing doesnīt just let me type in the name.

I get a tree view now. I think it has been a flat detail view before.

Look into this at a later time.

Thanks for the subsequent updates!

Ciao,