Old 05-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Kevin Krammer

Default akonadi-backend-sqlite no longer supported?

On Sunday, 2012-05-13, Johannes Zarl wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> After a system upgrade today, with qt being upgraded from 4.7.4-3 to
> 4.8.1-1 and a seemingly minor upgrade of some kde libs from 4.7.4-4 to
> 4.7.4-5, akonadi-backend-sqlite stopped working.
>
> For now, I've installed the mysql backend, which seems to run fine (apart
> from some mysql errors in the log), so the issue is not too urgent.
>
> The strange thing, however is that I don't get "SQLite" as a choice for
> "Database driver" in the akonadi server configuration dialog. Does anyone
> know if the backend is still supported?

Sounds like a variation of bug 580706, see

Cheers,
Kevin

Old 05-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Johannes Zarl

On Sunday 13 May 2012 15:44:08 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Sunday, 2012-05-13, Johannes Zarl wrote:
> > The strange thing, however is that I don't get "SQLite" as a choice for
> > "Database driver" in the akonadi server configuration dialog. Does anyone
> > know if the backend is still supported?
>
> Sounds like a variation of bug 580706, see
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=580706#103

Ah, ok. This seems to be the case with me. The akonadiserverrc doesn't contain
a section for SQLite.

I still don't know how my setup worked before (the sqlite backend was the only
backend installed, and I don't have an akonadi.db file lying around), but as
long as everything works, I'm happy.

Thanks!
Johannes