Old 05-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Johannes Zarl

Default akonadi-backend-sqlite no longer supported?

Hi list,

After a system upgrade today, with qt being upgraded from 4.7.4-3 to 4.8.1-1
and a seemingly minor upgrade of some kde libs from 4.7.4-4 to 4.7.4-5,
akonadi-backend-sqlite stopped working.

For now, I've installed the mysql backend, which seems to run fine (apart from
some mysql errors in the log), so the issue is not too urgent.

The strange thing, however is that I don't get "SQLite" as a choice for
"Database driver" in the akonadi server configuration dialog. Does anyone know
if the backend is still supported?

Thanks,
Johannes