Old 05-03-2012, 09:57 PM
"Edward C. Jones"

Default kde cannot find http://download.kde.org/ocs/providers.xml

I have an up-to-date Debian testing (wheezy), amd64 version, with kde.

If I click the boxed K,
System Settings
Application Appearance
Icons
Get New Themes
I get the message: "loading of providers from file:
http://download.kde.org/ocs/providers.xml
failed". Google found a number of kde bugs about this or related
problems but I couldn't find any Debian bugs. What is the status of
this problem?