Old 04-16-2012, 12:17 AM
Laurent Léonard

Default Akonadi GroupDAV resource

Hi,

The "old" GroupDAV resource doesn't seem to work properly on Debian Wheezy
since a recent update of some KDE components to 4.7.4. I was using the old
GroupDAV resource to connect to EGroupware but it doesn't work anymore.

I know there is a native Akonadi GroupDAV resource but I don't know if it's
already packaged in Debian, any information about that ?

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard