-   -   Akonadi GroupDAV resource (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/656396-akonadi-groupdav-resource.html)

Laurent Léonard 04-16-2012 12:17 AM

Akonadi GroupDAV resource

Hi,

The "old" GroupDAV resource doesn't seem to work properly on Debian Wheezy
since a recent update of some KDE components to 4.7.4. I was using the old
GroupDAV resource to connect to EGroupware but it doesn't work anymore.

I know there is a native Akonadi GroupDAV resource but I don't know if it's
already packaged in Debian, any information about that ?

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard