Old 03-08-2012, 04:46 PM
"tv.debian@googlemail.com"

Default plasma-widget-smooth-task dependencies broken

Hello again,

plasma-widget-smooth-task seems to be broken due to dependencies on 4.6
only. Is it an artifact of slow mirror sync or as it been left aside in
KDE 4.7 ?

Old 03-09-2012, 12:35 PM
José Manuel Santamaría Lema

"tv.debian@googlemail.com" <tv.debian@googlemail.com>
> Hello again,
>
> plasma-widget-smooth-task seems to be broken due to dependencies on 4.6
> only. Is it an artifact of slow mirror sync or as it been left aside in
> KDE 4.7 ?

It needs to be binNMU'ed. It will be broken in the meantime.

Old 03-09-2012, 01:00 PM
"tv.debian@googlemail.com"

09/03/2012 14:35, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
> "tv.debian@googlemail.com" <tv.debian@googlemail.com>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> plasma-widget-smooth-task seems to be broken due to dependencies on 4.6
>> only. Is it an artifact of slow mirror sync or as it been left aside in
>> KDE 4.7 ?
>
> It needs to be binNMU'ed. It will be broken in the meantime.

Ok, thank you for your reply. KDE is working very well for me now (aside
from a marble bug), I got smooth-task working by grabbing a Kubuntu
Precise build.

Thanks again for all the hard work on packaging this.