Old 03-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Valerio Passini

Default The default DE for Wheezy

Does anybody know what Desktop Environment will be installed by default (in
desktop installation of course) in the next Debian release?
I have read that in the past there have been votations among developers in
order to decide which DE should be installed by default. This time I hope that
KDE will be recognized as a more mature and stable DE in respect of Gnome 3.

Valerio