-   -   The default DE for Wheezy (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/642171-default-de-wheezy.html)

Valerio Passini 03-08-2012 08:22 AM

The default DE for Wheezy

Does anybody know what Desktop Environment will be installed by default (in
desktop installation of course) in the next Debian release?
I have read that in the past there have been votations among developers in
order to decide which DE should be installed by default. This time I hope that
KDE will be recognized as a more mature and stable DE in respect of Gnome 3.

Valerio