-   -   KDE 4.8 and KDEPIM 2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/631358-kde-4-8-kdepim-2-a.html)

Martin Steigerwald 02-10-2012 06:16 PM

KDE 4.8 and KDEPIM 2

Dear Debian KDE/Qt packagers,

Ok, so I ask:

Any plans for KDE 4.8? (I looked in git for kdebase-runtime to see whether
you are already active on it.)

What about KDEPIM 2 - from what I read on kdepim and kdepim-users
mailinglist it might be wise to still wait a little bit more.

Since KDE 4.7.4 is still in experimental despite IMHO working quite well:
Will Wheezy ship with KDE 4.6.5 and KDEPIM 4.4.5?

I know some questions, especially the last question, might be too early to
ask, so feel free to omit answering any of those.

I am happy with KDE SC 4.7.4 and KDEPIM 4.4.5, but am just curious about
4.8. I fully understand when you take your time.

To other readers of the list: I suggest leaving this to one question
instead of asking again every month or so ;).

Thanks,