-   -   Regenerating kde menus? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/629534-regenerating-kde-menus.html)

Brad Alexander 02-06-2012 02:06 PM

Regenerating kde menus?

I rebuilt my workstation with sid, and ten restored from backups. When
I restored from backups, my kde menus (which were kind of broken by
crossover office that I installed back in the day) were restored as
well. I suppose I could remove ~/.kde and let it rebuild my config,
then tweak it to my tastes, but that seems like sort of a "bigger
hammer" approach. Is there a file I can tweak or delete to rebuild my
KDE menus?

Thanks,
--b

Luca 02-06-2012 02:19 PM

Regenerating kde menus?

Hi

Have you tried to open KDE Menu Editor and click the "Restore to System Menu"
entry into the Edit Menu?

Ps. When I play with kde to restore the default settings I need to delete the
~/.kde dir and the ~/.config dir too. (Tested with widgets and activities, the
~/.kde dir isn't enough)

bye

BasaBuru 02-06-2012 03:22 PM

Regenerating kde menus?

On Lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012 16:19:11 Luca escribió:
> Hi
>
> Have you tried to open KDE Menu Editor and click the "Restore to System
> Menu" entry into the Edit Menu?

Where is this? i can't find de KDE Menu Editor

bye