Old 02-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Mr Tony Williams

Default Hotel Booking'

Compliment of the day
Kindly confirm any availability for myself and family any time
soon and get back to me with the total fees for all 3 rooms at the
hotel.
Furthermore please do let me know if credit card prepayments is
welcome.

Booking Information:
Arrival date: 20/02/ 2012
Departure date :16/03/ 2012
Number of Guest: 6 people
Number of Rooms : 3 double Rooms
Number of Nights: 25 nights
Guest Details:
Mr & Mrs Williams
James Williams (22 Years old)
Marvin Williams (19 years old)
Natasha & Nico Williams are both 16th of Age
Thanks
Mr Tony Williams