-   -   Two questions: NVIDIA driver and Nepomuk priority. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-kde/616922-two-questions-nvidia-driver-nepomuk-priority.html)

Marco Valli 01-04-2012 11:23 AM

In data mercoledý 4 gennaio 2012 11:57:22, Iki Sham ha scritto:
> only
> after a logout so something isn't being done right.

Hi Iki, try to add in yours kdmrc configuration file :

[X-:*-Core]
TerminateServer=true

Regards

--
Marco Valli

Diederik de Haas 01-04-2012 11:56 AM

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 13:23:52 Marco Valli wrote:
> In data mercoledý 4 gennaio 2012 11:57:22, Iki Sham ha scritto:
> > only
> > after a logout so something isn't being done right.
>
> Hi Iki, try to add in yours kdmrc configuration file :
>
> [X-:*-Core]
> TerminateServer=true

This will probably work (haven't tried it myself), since my 'workaround' is to restart the X server
at the kdm login screen.

Regards,
Diederik

Iki Sham 01-04-2012 01:51 PM

Two questions: NVIDIA driver and Nepomuk priority.

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 13:23:52 Marco Valli wrote:

> In data mercoledý 4 gennaio 2012 11:57:22, Iki Sham ha scritto:

> > only

> > after a logout so something isn't being done right.

> Hi Iki, try to add in yours kdmrc configuration file :

> [X-:*-Core]

> TerminateServer=true*Thanks Marco, will try it right away.
Just posting to say that the Nepomuk problems disappeared after I decided to clean all my settings.I deleted everything kde related in /tmp and /var/tmp and all my settings in ~/.kde except for kwallet (that had my browser passwords).

virtuoso now works unnoticed and the oxygen-gtk workaround wasn't needed anymore.