Old 12-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Roman Sakal

Default kipi-plugins yandexfotki in kde 4.7.4

Hi, who knows why kipi-plugin "yandexfotki" did not included to kde 4.7.4?I just upgraded my kde to 4.7.4 with hope to use this plugin, but didn't found them in my kipi-plugins.

I must wait a kde 4.8.x?
---thank your for kde in debian

Old 12-29-2011, 07:52 PM
Eshat Cakar

Hi,

Am Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:48:28 +0400
schrieb Roman Sakal <sakalr@gmail.com>:

> Hi, who knows why kipi-plugin "yandexfotki" did not included to kde
> 4.7.4?

If you are talking about version 2.4.1, which seems to be the latest
version, it is available in experimental:

> apt-cache policy kipi-plugins
kipi-plugins:
Installiert: 4:2.4.1-1
Kandidat: 4:2.4.1-1
Versionstabelle:
*** 4:2.4.1-1 0
1 ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ experimental/main amd64
Packages 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
1.9.0-2+b1 0
500 ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages

Best regards,

--
eshat cakar
web: www.eshat.de gpg-id: 799B 95D5

Old 12-29-2011, 08:23 PM
José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Hello,

Roman Sakal <sakalr@gmail.com>
> Hi, who knows why kipi-plugin "yandexfotki" did not included to kde 4.7.4?
> I just upgraded my kde to 4.7.4 with hope to use this plugin, but didn't
> found them in my kipi-plugins.
>
> I must wait a kde 4.8.x?
>
> ---
> thank your for kde in debian

kipi-plugins insn't part of the KDE SC (that software collection released each
6 months and whose latest stable version is 4.7.4); kipi-plugins is part of
digikam, which follows its own release schedule. Right now there is a newer
digikam in experimental, so you can upgrade it manually with this command:
aptitude -t experimental upgrade ?'source-package(digikam)'