Old 12-21-2011, 03:59 PM
José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Default KDE SC 4.7.4 uploaded to experimental, upgrade instructions

Hello,

as you already know, we uploaded KDE SC 4.7.4 to experimental, this time we
won't copy the packages to qt-kde.debian.net so please remove the
corresponding line from your sources.list and follow these instructions to
upgrade:
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde47.html

Old 12-21-2011, 05:28 PM
César Muñoz A.

Could upgrade from stable packages?

----

Atte.

César Muñoz A.

Archive: http://lists.debian.org/201112211759.27134.panfaust@gmail.com

Old 12-23-2011, 10:19 AM
Jukka Ruohonen

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 05:59:02PM +0100, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as you already know, we uploaded KDE SC 4.7.4 to experimental, this time we
> won't copy the packages to qt-kde.debian.net so please remove the
> corresponding line from your sources.list and follow these instructions to
> upgrade:
> http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde47.html

Somewhat OT, but are there any general plans for KDE in the next stable
release? Or is it just about what KDE release happens to be ready/tested
at the time of branching?

- Jukka.