Old 12-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Reinhard Karcher

Default hard plasma crash while using video player on 4.7.2

Am 08.12.2011 11:27, schrieb Reinhard Karcher:

I don't have any problems with libdrm-intel1 2.4.28, but I have an older
version of the intel graphic chip thou you have.

Sorry, I have got the same problem. When there was no problem, I was
using an xorg video driver, that was compiled from git with a

non standard option enabled (enable-sna).

Reinhard