Old 11-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Boris Bobrov

Default Uploaded KDE SC 4.7 for i386 to qt-kde.debian.net, qt-kde2.debian.net available

В сообщении от Вторник 29 ноября 2011 23:13:47 José написал:
> Hello,
>
> http://qt-kde2.debian.net is available again. KDE SC 4.7.x i386 packages
> are available in both qt-kde.debian.net and qt-kde2.debian.net.
>
> Also, we have updated the installation instructions, please check:
> http://qt-kde2.debian.net
>
> Thanks to Eshat and Ana for their help with this.

Nice, thank you!
Link to mirrors.txt (http://lunix.math.uni-bielefeld.de/qtkde/mirrors.txt) is
broken - 404.

--
WBR,
Boris.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Eshat Cakar

Hi,

> Link to mirrors.txt
> (http://lunix.math.uni-bielefeld.de/qtkde/mirrors.txt) is broken -
> 404.

the link has been fixed. Thanks for reporting.

--
eshat cakar
web: www.eshat.de gpg-id: 799B 95D5