Old 11-21-2011, 08:45 AM
wi

Default the best way

Hi!
Until today I've always installed gnome.
Now I want to try KDE. I have a new netbook and have to install debian.
Is it the best way to boot the netinst-CD and choose in the install boot
menu the desktop KDE? Or is it better to choose install and later
install KDE? Or is there a best way?

Best regards

Old 11-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Roger Orellana

Hi!

You can do what you want. Installing with NetIns-CD you can
choose, later, kde-full package or you Install KDE with
KDE install CD. ie, if you use amd64 you can burn this
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.3/amd64/iso-cd/debian-6.0.3-amd64-kde-CD-1.iso

Best Regards,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 03:45, wi <wllrt@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi!
> Until today I've always installed gnome.
> Now I want to try KDE. I have a new netbook and have to install debian.
> Is it the best way to boot the netinst-CD and choose in the install boot
> menu the desktop KDE? Or is it better to choose install and later
> install KDE? Or is there a best way?
>
> Best regards

Roger Orellana